ES - Scroll...

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Jul 6 09:37:27 PDT 1999

My Black Star nearly always has the tape broken.  Apparently,
some postal people have more time on their hands (I can see them
standing around reading away while the Scrolls are being mangle
in unattended machines).

However, as a federal employee, I have always understood that
the postal service does not receive government allocation$$, but
is rather self-sufficient from money made selling postage.  I will
 refrain from jumping on my soap box and telling you what your
tax money IS being (foolishly) spent on. :-}

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood