ES - Here come the Russians!!

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed Jul 14 06:51:26 PDT 1999

Melusine,

Do you live in Stargate or Elfsea?  If you are in Elfsea, then come to the
workshop this weekend and I can have some documentation for you.  Otherwise,
please write to me at my home e-mail at xaraxene at home.com  .  Please allow
me lots of time to reply to you, though.  I have been a bit busy of late.

If you live in Stargate, I will be at the Alexandrian Symposium in August
and we can talk.

For a hint, though,  look to the Byzantines.  The Russians at that time were
heavily influenced by the Byzantines and imported many byzantine princesses
for wives.

Mistress Xene.