ES - Brighid

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Wed Jul 14 14:49:43 PDT 1999

I don't have the address, but it is basically on the southwest
corner of 820 and 183 (or is it 820 and 820 ;-)). The best way
to get there (IMHO) is to go North on 820 and get off on Pipeline
(which changes its name on the west side of 820 to Glenbrook or
something like that). Then go west to the next major street and turn
right (North). You will see the hospital on your left. There are
several doctor's buildings first, then the hospital.

She is in room 427A.

Caelin