ES - Elfsea Springfaire 2000

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Wed Jul 21 21:43:09 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/21/99 11:26:17 PM EST, rjt2 at airmail.net writes:

<< We have confirmed the Canton site for May 12-14, 2000
 (our second choice date). The April date would have had
 us sharing with 1500 bikers at a convention plus a Lion's
 Club convention in the Convention Center. The May date
 has a small bikers meeting of a few hundred at the
 opposite end of the park. >>

There is an old story about the SCA and Bikers. I think you made a good
decision on not getting the dates with them. He he he. It would have been
interesting.