ES - baronial college 2000

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Thu Jul 22 11:39:47 PDT 1999

We need the help of someone at UTA - a member of The College of Three
Bridges, usually - to reserve the site and be in charge of that portion of
the event.  If I remember correctly, they may not be able to get on the
student calendar until UTA starts in August. Aurellia (sp?) and Seamus did
it last year.

Either that, or some wonderful, enterprising person can come up with another
site and volunteer to steward.

Yes, we also need the date on the Kingdom Calendar.

Xene