ES - Elfsea Springfaire 2000

MaraofRede at AOL.com MaraofRede at AOL.com
Thu Jul 22 17:26:32 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/21/99 11:26:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
rjt2 at airmail.net writes:

> You'll have plenty of help from people who have
> done it before, but you can add your own innovations to
> keep Springfaire new and alive.

I will be glad to act as adviser who puts in this bid; I have a a little
experience.......<grin>, but I feel that we need to get some new blood in on
this. Some of us "old-timers" <another grin> are tired or ready to move on to
bigger and better things. So what about giving something back to this game we
play? The position of steward is a lot of fun, and very rewarding personally.
HL Mara of Rede