ES - Youth Boffer

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Jul 23 07:31:39 PDT 1999

Can't say I much like the idea of recruiting kids
into the SCA at a Jr. High or (worse) elementary
school.  We're not a youth group, we're a group
for adults and families.  The youth tourney rules
(both boffer and rapier) require the parent in
attendance.  I don't want to recruit youth stick
jocks whose parents aren't interested and will
appear in mundanes to watch their kids fight,
and that's all.

And if we _were_ going to do that, I'd want to
have the rules and techniques much more finalized
than they are now before doing so.

- Galen
Boffer marshal warrant pending
John 6:54-56