ES - enameling

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Wed Jul 28 13:26:25 PDT 1999

Lord Richard:

The University of North Texas offers two courses - Metalsmithing
and Jewelry I and Metalsmithing and Jewelry II.  They teach enameling in
these courses.  ART 2820 and ART 3910 repsectively.

We also offer two classes in Ceramics - Beginning Ceramics and
Intermediate Ceramics II, ART 2700 and ART 3700 respectively.  They
discuss various glazes in this class.

However, the Art Department tells me that for enameling, you need the
Metalsmithing and Jewelry classes.

That's the best we (at UNT - where I work) offer.

Want an application?  Just let me know.

Lavina