ES - Circlets

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Fri Jul 30 06:12:49 PDT 1999

To purchase a pavilion or lessons to make your own, contact Lady Marguerite
(marguerite at tex-is.net).  She's the seneschal of Bordersmarch and has a tent
& pavillion business called Spinning Winds.  She has an ad in the current
BlackStar.  She's a very nice person and makes beautiful period tents and
pavillions.

Julianna Vertue