ES - Re: lost email/addressses

Steve and Angela Shipe sashipe at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 13 20:40:01 PDT 1999

I lost several weeks of accumulated email from this list due to a failed
processor and assorted user errors. I enjoy this list. It is a great tool
for me to keep in touch, since I don't get out in the weather extremes with
my twin toddlers. I would especially like to thank the folks at the chiton
making session (a belated but truely heartfelt thanks) I had so much fun
sewing with a group. My home is always available if you need it for a
similar function. (It's in the neighborhood across from Randol Mill Park).

PS. Amy I saw your email, but couldn't open it. and lost it when my drive
was reformatted to fix the problem... could you please email me again. *S*