ES - More precise Info

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:54:31 PDT 1999

OK, is the field trip on Saturday morning or on Sunday morning?

>  We will be meeting at the Fools Revel
>site at 9:00 a.m. and leaving promptly and returning about 12:00 noon.
>

>* ok it isn't very clear......  We are meeting at Fools Revel site on
>Saturday the 14th  @ 9:00 a.m. and returning to Fools Revel about noon to
>have fun.  Aethelstan requested the fieldtrip at that time.  The workshop
>is
>the next day, Sunday 15th 8:00 a.m.

I would like to start this message by saying I am not upset.  I realize that
Fool's Court is a relaxed event and that Aethelstan is a guest in our
Barony.  I do however need to ask for my clarification the following
questions.  Has anyone mentioned this to the autocrat of Fool's Revel that
was going to be happening at the same time?  Also, since the Barony is
paying for the site for the entire day, I feel this event should be taking
precedence over the workshop on the next day.  Please understand that I know
scheduling conflicts happen and we can not please everyone.  The point I
guess I am trying to make is are we scheduling ourselves for too much as a
Barony?  Remember, I am not upset, I am asking a general question for all to
consider.

I be thru askin kestions now...

Raimond