ES - Clothier's Guild

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Mon Jul 26 08:37:49 PDT 1999

Greetings All,
	It is time for another field trip to the frabric district. If anyone
who is not attending the Red Tape Event Saturday morning is interested, we
are going Saturday morning, July 31. If you know your way there and just want
to shop with others, you can meet us at ABC's around 9:00 am. If you don't
know your way there or would like to caravan over for fun, meet at my house
at 8:00 am. If you need directions to my house, I will be glad to post them.
If you want directions from your house to mine, you can go to   whowhere.com
 and enter your address and mine and it will give detailed directions. My
address is 8358 Big Horn Way, Ft. Worth, TX. 76137. Please let me know if you
are coming to my house so I will not leave until you arrive. If you have any
questions you may e-mail me or call at 817-656-1242.

Yours in service,
Siobhan