ES - ATYC Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jul 29 06:19:38 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

My ATYC Photos are finally online. If you have any that I can scan I'd be
grateful. I took 78 photos, but only 50 or so were semi-useable. I lost a
lot of really good moments and would love to see your photos. While I lost
some, there's still enough to require 4 pages to keep the loading time
bearable. The pages can be found at:

www.generich.com/elfsea/page25a.htm
www.generich.com/elfsea/page25b.htm
www.generich.com/elfsea/page25c.htm
www.generich.com/elfsea/page25d.htm

And as always, PLEASE send me your corrections. Thanks!

Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol

PS: I'm not subscribed to the Kingdom List, but I suspect there might be
some gentles out there that would like to see ATYC photos, so feel free to
forward this message to whomever you like. (Or don't like.)