ES - Babysitter and other ATYC stuff

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 2 08:53:56 PDT 1999

I would be happy to assist you.

Please call me at 817-656-1242 or email privately at gutridge at us.ibm.com

Daniel Stewart   (Daniel Gutridge)

"Sharon R. Saroff" <sindara at pobox.com> on 07/02/99 10:51:04 AM

Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:
Subject:  ES - Babysitter and other ATYC stuff

I have solved my babysitter problem for Friday at ATYC.  It looks like I
may have also solved it for Saturday (this is being arranged).  Now I am in
need of someone who has room in their vehicle for my A&S entry.  I need it
to go out on Thursday.  It is not heavy and it is not very big.  (It is
about the size of a large phone book) I plan to put it in a box so that it
will be easy to transport. If you can help me out, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sindara

Happy 4th of July!