ES - News?

Valentyn valentyn at gte.net
Thu Jul 15 07:47:28 PDT 1999

Good morning,

My apologies; apparently my message on the Central Youth Rapier group
didn't go out yesterday.  (It was still queued when I logged on this
morning.  :)

The youth rules were not signed into law at ATYC, so I was unable to
authorize anyone else to fight with the young ones.  Also, I won't be back
in town until
Queen's.  Thus, the youth fighters will have to content themselves with
drills and target practice this week.

Good news: According to the KYRM, it looks like the rules will be signed at
Queen's.  Once that has happened we can have some local youth marshals,
which means the kids can still fight when I'm called to the barbaric north.

Valentyn