ES - baronial college 2000

Pamela S Keightley shughes at vvm.com
Thu Jul 22 12:43:48 PDT 1999

Jewell,
 I would like to offer to teach two classes: Introduction to the Harp
and Herbs Gardening in Containers.
 I have about 25 years experience growing herbs in clay pots. I will be
researching and putting together a class that deals with the practical
aspects of growing herbs and also will be researching period methods and
putting together a list of "period herbs."
 I assume you will send me a date and place.
Thanks,
Pamela Hewitt, the Harper
(Pamela S. Keightley)
<