ES - Youth Boffer

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Fri Jul 23 06:54:28 PDT 1999

That's a great idea, but please run the flyer by the
Seneschal before you distribute it. Corpora, in trying
to get a consistent image for the SCA, has decreed that
the Seneschal must approve all media contact or advertising
and I believe this would count as such. I'm not a control
freak and hate making work for myself, but please run it
by me before you distribute.

Thanks,
Caelin on Andrede