ES - Park Directions

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Mon Jul 26 08:56:16 PDT 1999

Actually, this should have been from I30. I would not
recommend taking Fielder north from I20. It has too
many twists and stops. It is easier to go I20 to 820
north, then I30 east and follow the directions for I30.

Or if you are east of 360, take I20 to 360 north to
I30 then west to Fielder and follow the directions.

Caelin