ES - Rapier Armour Workshop!

Valentyn valentyn at gte.net
Tue Jul 27 09:40:21 PDT 1999

Woo-hoo!  To everyone who has been asking about building light armour:
*Please* make the effort to work your schedule around this trip and the
forthcoming sewing day.  Take advantage of the expertise while it's
being offered; the last thing you'll want to do with your time is
make a second set of armour after doing something wrong on the first...

Thanks Ceinwen!

Valentyn