ES - Elfsea Springfaire 2000

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Tue Jul 27 09:58:09 PDT 1999

Contact me (Caelin on Andrede) for information required in the
bid. I will provide information on previous Springfaire bids
and bids for other events at the same site. Completed bids
should be submitted to me with copies to the Baron and Baroness.
Deadlines for bid submission have not been set yet, but will
announced soon.

We are still accepting bids for the Passage of Arms and the
Baronial College, by the way.

Caelin on Andrede