ES - Darkness in Elfsea

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Fri Jul 30 20:13:38 PDT 1999

In a message dated 07/30/1999 7:37:57 PM EST, xaraxene at home.com writes:

<< I just received this word from Lady Inez.

 The final darkness is descending upon one of our members tonight.  Lady Gwen
Hull, mundanely known as Gwen Hughes, is dying from complications from
surgery for an aortic aneurysm.  She is at John Peter Smith in ICU and her
relatives are in the waiting room there, waiting for the end.

 Lady Gwen is 57 years old, has a quiet sweet smile and laughing eyes.  Her
long red-blonde hair is streaked with gray.  She traveled throughout the
Society, from Elfsea to Caid and back, but for the last year called Our
Barony her home.  At most events, she was in the company of her sister, Pat
O'Donnel.

 Her generosity and sweetness of spirit will be missed.

 Her family is at JP Smith, where the phone number is 817-927-9450 in the
waiting room.

 Her mother's name is Chris (don't know the last name).  Her home phone
number is 817-263-6760.  The family is making preparations for her funeral.
When we get more information, we will let you all know.

I know this lady. She is a true lady. She helped me years ago as Hospitaller.
I really love her.

This is a shock.  I was just talking to her at 20th.