ES - INVITATION to our Grand Opening

S. McFarlane Tanwyn at flash.net
Sun Jul 18 13:06:50 PDT 1999

Greetings everyone!
    I would like to extend an invitation for anyone who's interested to
come out and join my husband & myself for in celebrating the Grand
Opening of our Gun Store, S&S Firearms, on July 23rd. We are located
just1 block east of University, 1 block north of Lancaster, & 1 Block
south of 7th St. in the Cultural District Studios Building. ( back
behind the Dos Gringos Restaurant ). We will be serving refreshments....
The store across the Hall from us is also having their Grand Opening.
Pop's Safari Cigars & Coffee House, real nice place. ( they will be
serving wine & snacks).
    As most of you know I haven't been around much since Spring Faire,
now you know why. work work work!  So any excuse for a get together
sounds like a good one to me!  We look forward to having everyone come
by and see us!
SEE YOU
Thanks !   Ly. Tanwyn~       @}--}--}------