ES - Elfsea's Fighter Practice

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Mon Jul 19 21:41:50 PDT 1999

Greetings,

The Barony of Elfsea is now conducting two adult fighter practices and
one youth
fighter practice a week (conducted by Ld. Valentine Drake).

Sunday Rapier Fighter Practice:
        Due to the heat of our summer our normal Sunday fighter practice
starts at
        5:00 pm and lasts until dusk.  We will continue the late evening
until after Labor day.

Wednesday Night Rapier Practice:
        Wednesday Nights fighter practice starts at 7:00 pm until 9:00
for both adult
        and youth fighter practice.  Ld Darius of the Bells is the adult
rapier marshall
        in charge.  Ld Valentine Drake is currently conducting youth
rapier practice.

All of Elfsea's rapier fighter practices occur at Randoll Mill Park,
Arlington Texas.

To get to Randoll Mill Park, from I20 take the fielder exit.  Go south
three stop
lights to Randoll Mill Road.  Go west and Randoll Mill Park is on the
north side
of the road.

We invite everyone to come, practice, and have fun.

Ld Daniel of Cameron, Adult Rapier Marshall,
Ld Darius of the Bells, Adult Deputy Rapier Marshall,
Barony of Elfsea