ES - Baroness needs help

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jul 21 10:56:15 PDT 1999

This message seems to have bounced back to me
for unknown reasons, without having posted to
the list.

- Galen
John 6:54-56

Xene here:

Well, I feel like a heel, but there isn't very much I can do about it at this
point.

Anthony has an Upper Resp. Infection and I just got back from the Dr. office.  I
was supposed to read to children at the Seminary Branch of the Ft. Worth Library
on Greek Mythology today at 3 pm.

I have already called Geraldine there at the library and cancelled, and she is
understanding, but......

I know this is very short notice, but can anyone else step in for me?  If you
can, please call Geraldine at 817-926-0215.  I was going to read in costume, but
anyone who can show up might be appreciated.

Thanks all,

Xene, your tired Baroness.