ES - Scroll...

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sun Jul 4 23:13:46 PDT 1999

At 10:27 PM 7/4/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Has anyone else have any problems getting your scroll in one piece?

>Francesca Vespuci

This has been a problem with both my Scroll and Black Star.  They almost
always have the tape broken and as you said the last Scroll was torn in
several places. The cover was torn in half on the back.  Once my Black Star
arrived with a tire tread mark on it as though it had been driven over.  The
post office offers no solution and darned little sympathy.  If you can come
up with a solution please post it here so we can all take advantage of it.

Bicé di Pietro

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	If you don't know where you're going......you're never lost.