ES - Terrible news

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Tue Jul 13 12:49:31 PDT 1999

Xene here.

I just got off the phone with Daniel.  Kat has sustained some liver damage,
but is showing good signs.  Her color is back and she is eating.  She is
still in ICU and cannot take calls or visitors other than her parents.

She is in North Hills hospital in N. Richland Hills. Based on the next few
test results, Kat may be released from ICU to a room, or directly home, as
early as tomorrow.

At this time, Daniel and Siobhan are still planning on having the business
meeting at their house.  If that changes, though, we will either
re-schedule, or change sites.

I will keep you updated.  Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless you all...

Xene, Baroness