ES - News?

Valentyn valentyn at gte.net
Wed Jul 14 08:47:23 PDT 1999

Hello all...

I'm up in the barbaric north right now; we set out the Sunday after
ATYC.  Carolina and I are very glad to hear that Brighid is doing
better, but we must have missed something -- what happened?

And could someone fill me in on the Dragonsfire Tor thread?  The
first message in the thread (that I saw) was Crandall asking
"With Elfsea's sanction?"

Confused yet relieved,

Valentyn and Carolina