ES - News?

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Fri Jul 16 08:42:54 PDT 1999

Lord Valentyn,

Llywelyn and I are well pleased that you and your lady will be staying here.
You have been a great addition to our rapier practices and are contributing
much of your time and energy to a great cause with the Youth Rapier.

We Thank You,

Despotissa Xene Theriane, Baronossa of Elfsea

Arglwydd Llywelyn, Barwn of Elfsea

(These titles are courtesy of the sca heraldry link page at
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/titles.html#table3)