ES - What group used this site?

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Mon Jul 19 09:54:29 PDT 1999

I have had the same rule of thumb (leave a place better than
you found it) from my association with the Boy Scouts. Though
I have seen most of the seasoned SCA people follow that practice,
some of the newer ones don't. Perhaps we need to add that credo
to our hints we give to newcomers, to the Hospitaler's mantras,
and SCA 101.

BTW, thanks for cleaning up after those who did not.

Caelin