ES - Elfsea Springfaire 2000

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Wed Jul 21 21:15:38 PDT 1999

We have confirmed the Canton site for May 12-14, 2000
(our second choice date). The April date would have had
us sharing with 1500 bikers at a convention plus a Lion's
Club convention in the Convention Center. The May date
has a small bikers meeting of a few hundred at the
opposite end of the park.

We have the air conditioned Convention Center from 8AM
until midnight on Saturday the 13th.

Now all we need is bids from gentles who wish to be a
Steward for the event. Get with Baron, Baroness, or
me to get formats, cost figures, etc for a successful
bid. You'll have plenty of help from people who have
done it before, but you can add your own innovations to
keep Springfaire new and alive.

In service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal