ES - Fool's Revel

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Thu Jul 22 15:29:33 PDT 1999

davihayes at na.ko.com wrote:

> Having never been to one, I was wondering what kinds of events are part of the
> upcoming Fool's Revel. Based on a few of the e-mails on the list recently, it
> seems as though there are several workshops planned and a feast. Anyone have a
> schedule of events that describes all of the planned revelry? Thanks.
>
> Dunstan

There indeed will be workshops [classes], fun, fighting, pot luck feast for lunch
and dinner.
Plus games, fun, discussion groups, singing, fun, music, story telling, fun and
just a great gathering to get to know your local SCA. And of course an opportunity
to praise and fawn over your Queen and King of Fooles.

Crandall