ES - Re: Rapier Armour Workshop?

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Wed Jul 28 20:29:01 PDT 1999

Good Evening Elfsea,

Thank you for Valentyn for this great idea.  I have been waiting for an
opportunity such as this to share my sewing blessings with others who
would be interested.  Please let me offer you my abilities and hoff to
make this happen.  I would be very interested in teaching a workshop.
Plus, I would get to test out my NEW sewing machine and insure my "youth
rapier son wanna be who also needs his own armour" that he attends and
learns how to sew his own stuff.

Dancing the Dream with a Rapier,

Daungerous