ES - Demo

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Thu Jul 29 12:46:18 PDT 1999

Greetings, Elfsea,

I will get there as quickly as I can, with as much stuff as I can.   Do you
need tablecoverings?
Can we bring swords for display?

Remember, folks, this is part of what helps us maintain our 501(c)3 status.

Maybe afterwards, we can go to a Braum's for some Ice Cream (or Non-fat
Frozen Yogurt).

Life is Good in Elfsea,

Baroness Xene, OL