ES - Dress the Fools

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 05:40:06 PDT 1999

Greetings everyone,

Since the clothiers guild is willing to "Dress the Fools" this coming
Saturday July 3 at Dan and Siobhan's, Crandal and I decided this would also
be a good opportunity to have as many of our entourage show up for a brief
discussion about Fools Court.  Some parents are a little worried that Fools
Court and Revel may not be "G Rated" for children in our Barony.  It is our
goal to entertain all gentles big and small.  We are asking that, if you are
a member of Thier Travesties Entourage, that you attend and help offer your
opinions.

By the way, What time was Clothiers planning on meeting?

Travestina Extraordinair
Raimona Georgette