ES - Youth Boffer

davihayes at na.ko.com davihayes at na.ko.com
Wed Jul 21 12:49:43 PDT 1999

I reviewed the Youth Boffer Rules (draft) on the Ansteorra website and wondered
if any of you have youth who were planning on participating? I heard that the
rules were made "official" at ATYC and have sent an e-mail to the Kingdom Earl
Marshall to confirm. However, even if they are official, my two boys (ages 8 and
12) will still need opponents during fighter practice to make it fun. Both boys
are anxious to start and I was hoping to be able to tell them that as soon as
the details were worked out they could expect other kids their ages to start
showing up to fighter practice. Thanks for your help.

Dunstan