ES - FW: Highland Games

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 16:27:10 PDT 1999

YES!   That is a wonderful idea.......maybe you could have more than one
picture on it........one for the Fighting and one for Arts and Sciences.

That way they will know that SCA is not just what has been lovingly
described as bucket heads..............sorry guys.........blushing.
I take for granted that you guys are tough enough to deal with that.
We wouldn't be here if it was not for you guys!   I hope you know that!

By the SCA doing the page themselves it is sure to be correct..........
and I would think that it would save alot of time and trouble in the long
run...........For Ray and his group.

In the end I have been told that what happened at the Celtic Heritage
Festival was done by one of their people not ours........putting Lady
Mara's name on there by mistake...........they used a mock-up given to
them that had her name on it.  They did not change the names........

bree~