ES - NE Tarrant

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Tue Jun 22 18:15:18 PDT 1999

I have been a guest at Larissa's and Duncan's house in Flower Mound /  Lewisville.  He is the Knight's Marshal of Lindenwood.  Perhaps those who live in Northeast Tarrant county might enjoy playing with them.  If you want to meet them, they are having an event this Saturday in Arlington at a church on Collins.

There are many wonderful groups around here.

Xene