ES - Desparately in need of a babysitter

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Jun 29 20:41:43 PDT 1999

Hi,

I am desparately in need of a babysitter for ATYC.  RIght now this is
mostly for Friday and perhaps part of Saturday.  Sfi has a cannot be at the
event until Friday afternoon and I need to be at the site by 9:30 am to set
up for A&S.  I will need someone to watch my 2 year old, Natalie on Friday
until Sfi gets there and to help me on Saturday, so that Sfi can fight in
various tourneys.  I wll pay the person's site fee for those 2 days in
exchange.

Sindara