ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Sun Jun 6 13:02:11 PDT 1999

To correct this statement:

>Duchess Willow celebrated 20 years >in the SCA with a party in her camp.

Duchess Willow would have been celebrating her 31st year in
SCA...........
not her 20th.

But the celebration was not for this.  It was a celebration for Her
Grace's 25th year as the first Queen of Love & Beauty.  And the
celebration was held in the Arts and Sciences Tent by the list field.

The "RECEPTION" was to pay tribute, honor and respect to "ALL" the Queens
of Love & Beauty and the Queens of Grace & Honor.
The "RECEPTION" was a celebration to honor the relationship of the
Fighter and what he fights for.

Zara Zina............"We missed your presence very much"
I would like to thank all of the performers who came and shared with us
their music, dancing, stories and poems of women, love and honor.

I would also like to thank all the Past Queens who came to the
celebration.
It was an honor and a pleasure to see all of you there.   For the
celebration and performances were done to honor you.........

in service "To OUR Kingdom"
Bree~