ES - Photos of Steppes Warlord

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jun 2 18:00:11 PDT 1999

Greetings from Lord Dragonetti,

Well it took a bit longer this time but my photos from Steppes Warlord are finally online. Although I left before the flooding of Sunday morning, I still had enough photos from Saturday to require 2 pages. The pages are found at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page23a.htm  (photos of Sir Timo's knighting and the days combat)

and

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page23b.htm (mostly court and artisan entries)

These pages show a great number of people and items that may not be identified correctly, so please send me any corrections or additional descriptions. (I truly want your feedback and take no offense of any corrections) These pages may be of interest to many outside of Elfsea, so feel free to forward this announcement to the Steppes or Ansteorra Lists, as I currently am not subscribed to those. And as always, if you have photos of your own that you'd like to see online, don't hesitate to send them to me.

Send your corrections to me privately at: dragonetti at generich.com

In service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian