ES - new address

Jane Sitton-Logan jesl at netzero.net
Tue Jun 8 14:51:15 PDT 1999

Bon jour mes amis, from Madelina de Lindesaye!

Well, I am back in Elfsea, though there are still some household items
yet to be moved from Olney.

But I'm back!

My new (or old, depending upon how you look at it) address is:

6600 Sheridan Road
Fort Worth, TX
76134-2921

The phone number here is 817-568-0412 for the time being.

My new email is   jesl at netzero.net  or   janesmayl at hotmail.com  still
works.

Laird Logan can still be reached at   hammersring at hotmail.com  if he
finds time to check it.  If you have an urgent message, it'll get to him
quicker if you send it to me.  He just started a new job, welding in
Plano, 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.  So he's not going to be online
much.  The job should last into September, so he'll be pretty busy until
then.

I'm not sure when he'll have time to play, but my schedule is pretty
much free until August.

Hope to see everyone real soon.

Amicalement,
Madelina