ES - mini-tourney

Wayne Keith waynek at tss-data.space.swri.edu
Wed Jun 9 12:00:50 PDT 1999

Greetings Barony of Elfsea.  For those who don't know me, or who may not
recognize my mundane name, I am Ld. Jevan the Fletcher, formerly of
Dragonsfire Tor, currently of Bjornsborg.  My lady, Melinda of Dragonsfire
Tor, and I are to be married on Monday, June 28th at Castle Avalon near
San Antonio.  In celebration of this happy occasion, we are hosting a
mini-tourney at Bjornsborg's fighter practice on Sunday June 27th.  This
note is to extend an invitation to either or both events to those
adventuresome souls of my old Barony who would like to make the trip
South.

The mini-tourney will be held in place of the regular Bjornsborg (San
Antonio) fighter practice, 2-5pm Sunday, June 27th at Raymond Rimkus park.
>From I 35 South and Loop 410, take 410 West around the top of the city
(past I 10) to Evers Road.  Exit Evers and head west (outside the loop)
about a mile and a half.  The park will be on the left at the intersection
of Evers and Poss.  The tournament will be double elimination, prizes to
be awarded for Heavy and Light weapons winners.

The wedding will be in the garden of Castle Avalon (www.castleavalon.com)
at 6:30pm on Monday, June 28th.  From I 35 South at New Braunsfels, take
Texas HW 46 West about 10 miles.  Enter at large stone gate house on the
right.  Reception will follow at the Castle.  Please RSVP at
waynek at swri.edu or via the guestbook at
http://tss-data.space.swri.edu/waynek/wedding.html, so we will have
adequate seating set up.  Dress for the wedding is Sunday
dress or garb (we expect a mix).

Limited crash space MAY be available Sunday night.

                      Jevan the Fletcher ap Cenydd
                                  &
                      Melinda of Dragonsfire Tor

                     Wayne Keith & Melinda Sullivan