ES - NE Tarrant

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 15:49:44 PDT 1999

I have read the discussion about people in Wetherford with
interest (because I only vaguely know where it is) and am
plagued with curiosity.

I have lived in this fair barony for almost a year (in August)
and have only been to a couple of meetings, doing most of my
association here on the mailing list.  Part of the reason for
that is that with the traffic and distance, it takes my family a
little more than an hour to get from home to Baronial meetings
such as populace meeting, fighter practice, or business meeting.

During school time, this is not feasible for our family, as it
keeps our kids up on school nights far too late.  On Sundays
when there is fighter practice, it seems to always come during
our church meetings.  (not that I am complaining, it just does)

I was just wondering, therefore, how many individuals in Elfsea
live all the way up here in NE Tarrant County.  I live in
Grapevine, but would be close to anyone in Bedford, Hurst,
Euless, Richland Hills, Colleyville . . .

Anyone else out there closer to me?

Tyrca

===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra