ES - Bead Frenzy Workshop This Wednesday

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Jun 21 13:36:21 PDT 1999

This is to remind everyone who is planning to come,  The Bead Frenzy
Workshop at my house is this Wednesday from 7pm-9:30pm.

You bring whatever you are working on or want to work on or want to learn.
I will be available to teach and help you out.  I will also have available
for sale beads, needles, thread, and instruction booklets.

Directions: 360 to Park Row exit.  From the south, turn left onto Park Row
and head west.  From the North, to right onto Park Row and head west.  The
first major traffic light after the highway is Carter.  There is a school
on the NW corner.  Turn right onto Carter.  Go past the school to the stop
sign.  Go past the stop sign.  Take the second left onto Miriam Lane.  2320
is the second house from the corner on the left.

Several people have told me they are coming, but I would appreciate an
e-mail or phone RSVP just so I know how many to expect.

Reserve the July dates of the 14th and 28th for further workshops.

Sindara