ES - A Quick Introduction

Elizabeth D.Headrick danger_angel at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 09:17:22 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Although I am not new to the SCA, I am new to the list and the Barony so i
wanted to drop a quick intro and ask a few questions.

I am Lady Ailikn Thyrvasdottir and I am formerly from the Barony of the
Eldern Hills. I was forced to stop playing back in september due to some
mundane concerns but things have finally settled down enough for me to
resume the game that i so dearly love.

The questions that i have are simply this, when and where are the populace
meetings held and are they conducted in garb or mundane clothes?  I come
from a barony of weekly garbed meetings but it was my understanding that
this was a rare thing.

If some kind gentle could fill me in (privately of course) I would be most
appreciative.  I would very much like to roll up my sleeves and jump back in
w/ both feet.  In my nine-month hiatus I found myself missing this game
greatly.

Thank you for yer time and bandwidth,
Lady Ailikn Thyrvasdottir

mka
Beth Headrick
(817)414-9928 - my pager, the best way to grab hold of me.

                           ~*ICQ# 4324220*~

"It was the damndest luck! I am an unwilling devil. I cry like some vagrant
child. I want to go home."
                                     --The Vampire Lestat