ES - barrier

Duke, Wes WDuke at insurdata.com
Tue Jun 8 10:39:43 PDT 1999

Yes

Wes Duke
Wduke at insurdata.com <mailto:Wduke at insurdata.com>
817-255-3240

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	gutridge at us.ibm.com [mailto:gutridge at us.ibm.com]
		Sent:	Tuesday, June 08, 1999 11:48 AM
		To:	elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
		Subject:	Re: ES - barrier

		yes

		"Todd Marsh" <llywelyn at home.com> on 06/07/99 04:39:25 PM

		Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG

		To:   elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
		cc:    (bcc: Daniel Gutridge/Dallas/IBM)
		Subject:  ES - barrier

		The armored tourney on Saturday morning at ATYC will be a
barrier list.  If
		you haven't seen a barrier fight, check out Armand's web
page from Gothic
		War.  They are fun to watch.

		Three barriers are being made for the ATYC list.  I have
agreed to buy one
		of them for $85.  Would the Barony of Elfsea like to buy it
from me?  This
		will have to be officially discussed at a business meeting,
but I thought
		I'd get some opinions first.

		Note that I did not commit the Barony to spend any money.  I
cannot do that.
		The seneschal, treasurer, or finance committee chairman
cannot do that
		either.   The finance committee can approve expenses up to
$250.  Spending
		more than that takes a vote of the populace.  If you want a
say in how the
		group's money is spent, attend the business meetings.

		Llywelyn