ES - More ideas on Fighting Demos

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Jun 8 13:48:42 PDT 1999

My 2 cents ,

While I have not participated in a lot of this Barony's demos (I have been
at Highland Games), I have run demos in both the East Kingdom and
Aethelmarc.  The demos were held at local libraries, Barnes & Noble,
Borders Books, Malls and schools.  I would be quite willing to teach a
class and lend my experience to this Barony to help improve our public
presentations.  I would also be more than happy to assist in putting
together a demo guide (I have access to the Barony of Thescorre's and the
Barony of Bergental's).

Sindara