ES - barrier

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed Jun 9 07:05:54 PDT 1999

Thank you Stella,

Good Question.  We will store it and transport it, if need be.  It is
supposed to break down into pieces of no more than 10 ft. long and pack
flat.  It will be stained and (if I remember correctly) varnished.

We also have other people in the Barony who have trailers and may be willing
to transport it, but I'm pretty sure it would fit into our van.

Xene