ES - barrier

Todd Marsh llywelyn at home.com
Wed Jun 9 08:22:29 PDT 1999

Stella asked:
Who is going to transport and store this thing. How big is it?
You had better be sure someone is willing to take charge of storing and
moving it before you do anything else.

Earlier, Pendaran wrote:

He's already built one of the sections and says that it looks good and is
very sturdy. Just so you know, these barriers will look more period than the
one in Tempio. That barrier, also built by Ozzy, is solid plywood along the
length of the barrier. Ours will be more like a rail fence. He's also
staining them a dark, walnut color.

Since it is a 16 foot barrier, I expect it will have 3 upright stands and 2
sections made from 8 foot 2x4's.  With a few bolts removed, you would have 3
stands, like list poles, and some 2x4's.  That won't take much storage
space.  I don't know exactly how they are constructed, but I'm guessing
based on Ozzy's previous work.  He built the reviewing stand at crown
tourney.

Llywelyn