ES - Is there anyone

Bill Derby woodboats at iname.com
Wed Jun 16 09:43:16 PDT 1999

kewl - my wife and I are discussing trying to get something going locally since
Elfsea is so far away and Dun Loch Ruadh is not much closer - We live off Tin
Top road, about 4 miles north of the Brazos - so we are pretty much in between.

We just bought 10.5 acres, have not played much with the SCA in the last 5 years
or so, but were very active before that - I was one of the last Seneschal's
before Elfsea became a barony.  We also helped start Dun Loch Ruadh (hence not
keeping up with the correct name....<lol>)

Anyway, thought we'd reach out and see who was in the vicinty!

William